Monday, June 30, 2008

Birthday Cake

For Emma's first b-day i wanted to make a special cake for her. I was trying hard to think was would be a perfect yet easy cake since it was my first attempt at decorating. With little help from a friend from work i came up with a flower cake. It was a team work as Chris helped use the food coloring for icing and i baked and decorated. I was happy with the end result. I also made a mini version of it for Emma. I figured she would want to get her hands and face in it but she was not very interested. She liked the candle and wanted to touch it (which resulted in her touching the still hot tip of the candle and little crying) but the cake was not too exciting. As most people noticed the veggie trey with some celery and carrots was much more attractive to Emma (i guess i should count my blessings-haha). It was still fun and Emma enjoyed everyone sing Happy B-day to her. Here are a few pics to describe the moment.








Posted by Picasa

No comments: