Monday, May 12, 2008

Legal Matters!!!!!!!

Last month was a big month for legal news! First, after 3 grueling months of studying and sacrificing time with Mia, i am proud to announce that my sister passed the BAR exam in Croatia!!!! I am soooooooo excited and proud of her and this accomplishment. Way to go Mateja!

Second, Chris has graduated from Georgia State Law School with honors!!!! His graduation ceremony was this past Friday and Emma and I of course were there. It was a very exciting night for us as we watched Chris and some of his friends get hooded and celebrate this big accomplishment. Again, I am sooooooooo excited and so proud of my husband and all that he has accomplished. Chris you rock!

Third, Chris was offered and has accepted a position of staff attorney with the 11th Circuit Federal Court. He starts in September so he will have some time to relax after the coming months of studying for his BAR exam that he takes end of July. I am clueless about some of these legal matters but this job is a great opportunity for Chris to learn more and get even more skilled at legal writing eventhough I think he is already pretty good (by the way one of Chris' articles is getting published in Law Review Journal). I love to see that God has blessed Chris with something like this as he has worked hard in the last three years. I am just a poud wife that can't stop bragging so please forgive me.

Here are some pics from the ceremony. I don't really have many good ones but here are some decent ones.


Chris among the other graduates.


Chris and Emma! Emma was just so amazed at all that was going on.


Chris and his friends Brian and Drew in the graduation attire.


Happy family!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: